- American Behavioral Health -Parkside
- Cashmere Manufacturing
- Cashmere Valley Bank (CVB)
- Chelan County
- Chelan PUD
- City of Wenatchee
- Confluence Health
- Douglas County & Douglas Fire
- Eagle / Life Line
- East Wenatchee School District
- East Wenatchee Water
- Libke Insurance
- Stemilt Growers
- Tree Top
- Wenatchee School District
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
- Wenatchee Valley College
YMCA CORPORATE BENEFITS
Providing a wellness program is a great way for your organization to create a culture of healthy living and invest in your most important resource — your employees.
With rising health care costs and the push to do more with less, the health of your employees is a pivotal piece contributing to better productivity. Plus, it gives your employee benefit program an added option that leads to greater employee satisfaction and retention.
WELLNESS AT WORK
▪ Free Personal Fitness Consultation
▪ Free MobileFIT Account: Customized workouts and nutritional support, with easy access on your phone app.
▪ Access to two swimming pools year round (Eastmont YMCA Aquatic Center is currently closed for renovations)
▪ Access to all adult group exercise classes at no additional cost, including water fitness classes
▪ Reduced pricing for memberships for larger businesses
▪ The Y offers many programs that provide support for those who are just getting started on their health and well-being journey, which begins with our free Coaches Connection and/or Personal Training consultation.
Interested in becoming a corporate partner?
All you need is 8 employees to sign up to be eligible for payroll deduction and 10% off membership dues!
For more information contact Becca@wenymca.org